Chuck Patterson Dealership of Chico, CA lost out on the possibility of a $50K sale on 8/12/14 due to their TOTAL lack of interest in selling us a car; and their downright rudeness.We went there specifically to check out a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, which we had been searching for over the internet, and finally found at this dealer.

When we got there, we were told they didn't have it anymore. Then we were told someone's wife was driving it around, and they were trying to get hold of her to bring it back to the dealership. While we were waiting, we decided to check out a nice Grand Cherokee Limited; which we ended up trying to get more information on. We even had them do an appraisal on our 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, which we were interested in trading in.

Forty-five (45) minutes later, STILL no Overland for us to see! Neal was our (supposed) salesperson, who was totally preoccupied with something else. Chuck was the (supposed) "Manager" on the premises. Chuck was also so totally pre-occupied with some other matter, that he spit out a quote on our trade-in, waved the paper at us, and then turned away and went about his business!

We replied: "Thanks, but NO thanks", and walked out the door. Turn to the next day: We just got home with our new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland that we purchased from John L. Sullivan, in Yuba City!

Too bad, so sad, CHUCKEE!

Had an Experience with Chuck Patterson Dodge Chrysler Jeep?

Comments